- The Dunes Country House in St Francis Bay – a gorgeous Old Cape Farmhouse surrounded by beautiful gardens, breathtaking sand dunes and coastal fynbos.
- The world’s best right hand surf break is one the seven wonders of our world! Jeffrey’s Bay and St Francis are home to some of the most gorgeous beaches in SA – great for swimming, surfing, kitesurfing, sea-kayaking, scuba diving, fishing and all sorts of watersports.
- Visitors to the area MUST pop in at the Penguin Rescue & Rehabilitation Centre and the historical lighthouse in Cape St Francis, as well as the J’bay Surf Museum and Shell Museum.
- Golfers can play a round at the famous St Francis Links, and outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy hiking, horse-riding and mountain biking.
- The annual Billabong Pro surfing compo in June/July and the annual Shell Festival in September are not to be missed!
Phone: +27 42 294 1685
Email: Warren Manser [email@example.com]